I meet so many folks who are looking for stable and permanent 9 to 6 jobs. This is when:
– In 3 years, Nokia moved from leadership position to nowhere in country.
– In 3 years, Bharatiya Mahila Bank got created and got merged as well.
– Like ING Vysya Bank, many PSU banks are expected to get merged.
– New private sector banks like Centurion Bank, Bank of Punjab, GTB got merged.
– Most Fintechs do not survive one full year of existence.
When companies cannot survive the economy, how can we expect permanent jobs in these companies… Be aware of changing environment and adapt fast…. You may be part of bank, IT industry, retail, commerce or wherever… If you need permanent jobs, you will have to enter time machine… Anyone not accepting continuous changes will lose…