Thank you for enrolling in our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is instructor-led or self-paced training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Self Placed Learning:
Money-back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed the course or if the course was purchased more the 7 days prior. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
For Instructor Led Training:
Money-back guarantee is void if the date for the commencement of the course is within 7 days. Also, in case a user downloads the study material for the course the money-back guarantee will be void.
Cancellation & Refunds
The Digital Fifth reserves the right to postpone/cancel the course, or change the structure of the course or change the list of speaker
- In case Digital Fifth cancels the entire course, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate However travel, logistics, or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
- In case The Digital Fifth cancels a part of the course, the proportional amount of the fee will be refunded to the participant. There will be no refunds if the structure/content of the course is altered.
- Once the program commences, no refund be initiated if the timeline of the course is extended.
- No refund will be issued if the date of commencement of the course is changed
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend the course.
The Digital Fifth reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.