– Give them adequate and skilled teams.
– Allow them to spend 20 pc time in relearning
– Accept that 50 percent of innovative stuff will fail. If every failure is questioned with “why did you do it?” then don’t expect innovation
- Don’t push them into “Industry first” for everything.
- Don’t convert every discussion into PR thing
- Create kpis for digital initiatives and track them. Help in scaling the initiatives, rather than starting new.
This is my advice to the board… Are you helping them or slowing them down…