Significance of Disaster Recovery
DR today at Banks right DR in context of Digitisation or need realignment & coupled with contextual business impact analysis & next generation automation?
Banks and other financial entities have setup Disaster Recovery setup and designed to respond to any disaster scenarios. But the way banking has changed over a period, DR setup may need to have relook.
Lets take a deep dive into technology landscape change at Banks & other FIs:
– DigitalPayments with voluminous transactions post UPI hold more than 90% driven through different digital interfaces
– Banks are driving heavily on customer acquisition across liabilities and assets
– Banks & Fintech partnerships on rise to create new business models, which make Fintech heavily dependent on Bank’s continuity of operations
– Multiple integrations run in background to support any customer journey or service need. Such as LOS will have integration with multiple interfaces such as KYC, Bureaus, Payments etc
– Cloud adoption is seeing good traction which require banks to manage workloads between on-premise and clouds.
and many more multi-dimensional changes require Banks & FIs to relook at DR setup and redesign the same to address changing dynamics.
Speak to Us ⇒