We offer high-quality, engaging, and effective corporate training that will help your employees reach their full potential.
Our trainers are practitioners of the trade. They are ecosystem enablers, strategy builders, and implementation experts. Our used cased based pedagogy enables you to address your real-world problem and excel in areas of operations like our trainers.
Introduction to Fintech
Introduction to Fintech
• This module will serve to introduce participants to what Fintech is and why it has come to play such a dominant role in the Financial Services industry globally.
• In addition to the Indian context, it will also help participants to understand its role across the US, UK, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Europe.
• Participants will learn about Government initiatives like India Stack, Account Aggregator, DEPA (Data Empowerment And Protection Architecture), OCEN, ONDC and more which are facilitating innovation and inclusion in the BFSI segment in India.
• The Indian Digital Lending space is rapidly growing and sees highest funding year on
year. With emerging technologies new consumer segments are tapped, new products launched
• This module will give you a deep dive into the end-to-end lending journey, from the
platforms required to facilitate lending to Credit Underwriting to Collections.
• Business Models like BNPL, Credit Cards, Financial Inclusion and many more will also be covered with real use cases.
• Product information management (PIM) is the process of managing and enriching product information and related digital assets across different teams to provide an engaging product experience and successfully sell the product across multiple sales and marketing channels.
• In this program participants will be taken through the entire product development process from ideating to launch with emphasis on Design thinking, pricing dynamics, Go to market strategy.
• In addition, participants will also get to know product lifecycle management
• This Module will comprehensively cover all aspects of Digital Payments segments in India – Domestic payments and cross border
• Major players in the segment, innovative. business models and real-world use cases, Compliances and regulations which is essential due to the dynamic nature of fintech regulations in India.
• Participants will also learn about NPCI’s initiatives and offerings in depth.
• As a cybersecurity expert one must leverage a firewall to filter and prevent
unauthorized traffic onto the network.
• Additionally, one must know about Intrusion detection systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and remote access
• This Program aims to give a comprehensive view of the threats in Digital business and ways & means to prevent them
• Open Banking is a new concept in the industry.
• This module will give participants a comprehensive overview of Open Banking, the different aspects and how Open banking differs from traditional banking.
• Participants will get to learn from experts who implement and run unique business models and understand the intricacies of this segment.
• What is embedded finance and is it same as Open Banking?
• What are key digital drivers for Embedded Finance, how does API play as enabler to plug
• How do you build Embedded Finance Architecture? How different Business Models are
evolving across different financial service
• Where are traditional banks in the race of embedded Finance, Bank’s strategy to gain from
• The Digital Banking program helps participants understand the different digital business models, complete product lifecycle to build and develop a digital bank on top of the Bank layer.
• With this knowledge participant will get the confidence & know-how to build an end-to-end digital banking strategy and launch digital banking products.
• This program prepares one to draft implementation plans and lead transformation projects with confidence