NPAs have divided the banking community between those who have managed credit risk well and those who have accumulated massive losses. Many of those who face credit challenges are going through basic existential issues…
The next and even more challenging wave of Digital risk is rising. Those who do not move firmly in handling this risk (and the opportunity as well) will face following challenges:
- They will see slower growth of revenues and customers
- Their business growth will directly depend on numbet of branches / employees.
- Their costs would increase, while productivity would remain low.
- They will have typical servicing issues like high error rate and slow response.
- They will not have partners in he digital economy.
Sounds too basic… in next set of blogs, will share ways to manage this risk…