One of our customer is in process of expanding its Payment business in GCC countries with more Payment solutions. Requirement is for Product Manager- Payments who will work closely with management team to build Go-to-market strategy for Payment Solutions and drive business expansion in region.
Detailed profile is as cover below:
Job profile for Product Manager -Payments
· Payment Product Manager would be responsible for design and building new payment solutions across various products such as POS, Payment gateways, wallets
· Work with management to build payment strategy including Digital Payment
· Responsible for implementation and launching of Payment Gateway solution including integration with banks, network, various payment products such as debit/credit cards, wallets
· Responsible for driving certification programs for PCI-DSS, VISA/Mastercard/Amercian Experess for payment solutions
· Ensure compliance with local regulations on payments and providing guidance to technology team in driving compliance
· Responsible for working with solution partners for roll out of white-label payment gateway, wallets, POS solutions, Switching solutions
· Responsible to develop standard operating procedures for reconciliation & settlements, back-end operations, merchant support
· Champion new product initiatives boosting growth and vertical expansion and develop successful targeted marketing programs
· Work in close co-ordination with Technology, Business Account Managers and other stakeholders to drive payment strategy & roll out of Payment Products
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Should have managed team at least 2 members.
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-commerce, including payment products such as payment gateways, money transfers, payment infrastructures, pre-paid debit and credit cards, and virtual e-wallets
- Hands-on experience of deployment of Payment Gateway solutions and experience in ecommerce transactions including technical integrations, certification programs
- Skills and Requirements in a Payment environment, with demonstrated experience in a Fintech / Digital Payment
- Skilled leader, communicator, expert at Payment and ability to negotiate and close business
- Skilled at proactively running multiple payment portfolio across multiple segments
- Ability to create business analysis, troubleshoot data quality issues, and conduct exploratory and descriptive analysis of business datasets
- Ability to structure and break down problems, develop solutions, and to drive to results
- Preferred MBA or Post Graduate degree or equivalent related experience in finance, economics or a related field
Position is based out of Dubai, UAE.
If this suites to you or you have any reference, please share resume on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org