Digital Payments in India has seen a huge increase in traction, especially over the past few years. This can be attributed to innovations like UPI, NFS, BBPS etc coming into the picture.
This growth has been further accelerated by the COVID-19 outbreak and the social distancings norms that it has brought with it. With peoples switching to contactless payment methods, the number of digital transactions in the country has skyrocketed. And this trend is likely here to stay.
Apart from the pandemic aspect, the Indian government has also been a big contributor to this digital push. In the Union Budget of 2021-22, the Indian Government has announced a sum of 1,500Cr to be allotted to boost the digital payments sector in the country. This has resulted in a highly competitive and ever-innovative market. due
to which international players like Paypal are now exiting the domestic payments markets in India. With the NUE framework coming into the picture, this ecosystem is all set to see a new group of players coming in.
Keeping this in mind, The Digital Fifth is proud to launch The Digital Payments Report -Feb 2021.
Table of Content
- India Fintech Funding – Jan 2021
- Indian Digital Payments Ecosystem
- New Umbrella Entity – The next big push for Indian Digital Retail Payments?
- Revised Regulatory Framework for NBFCs
- Innovative Technology in the Startup World
- Our Ecosystems
- Indian Fintech Landscape -Feb 2021
- Indian Digital Lending Ecosystem – Feb 2021
- Indian Open Banking Ecosystem – Feb 2021
Please Fill the Form to Download the Report